Community Resiliency Programs
We’re excited to invite you to a series of community events, including free open access basketball resiliency programs for local communities in NSW. Our programs are designed to provide young people with the skills and support they need, combining on-court and off-court activities, aiming to deliver social impact outcomes for young people to thrive and succeed.
- Arncliffe: Monday, 11th & Tuesday 12th April 2023 (Focus Camps -extended program- 9am-12pm)
- Central Coast: Wednesday, 19th April 2023 12-1:30pm
- Northern Suburbs Sydney: Saturday, 22nd April 2023 10-11:30am
- Coffs Harbour: Saturday, 29th April 2023 2-3:30pm
Community Event key activities:
1. Resiliency Skills Development with former Harlem Globetrotter Tracy Williams
The 1.5 hour community programs include both on and off court activities including basketball skills & drills using
social emotional learning research related to the development of resiliency skills for young people. The program
focuses on the development of resiliency skills to provide a strong foundation for young people to successfully
transition through life.
2. Coach Intensive – Resiliency Development Opportunities
The programs will include transformational coach mentoring for local coaches prior to each session , overseen by former Harlem Globetrotter and Transformational Speaker Tracy Williams to work alongside coaches prior to the community session. More information and registration details soon to be released or register interest here….
3. Athlete Role Model Participation, including recent and long time NBL player Kevin White and additional athletes to be confirmed.
The program includes program attendance by professional athletes with skills segments and Q&A sessions to
engage with participants across a range of topics. The programs provide young people with access to the professional players, along with prizes and access to equipment and gear.
To register for the resiliency program in your area, please fill out a few details in the following form.