Get involved with new Bounce initiatives…
We will be launching some initiatives over the coming months as part of our new Bounce Collective, aimed at bringing people together to make a difference in the lives of the young people we work with. It’s been a challenging few years for the world at large and we have been busy getting ready for everything thats ahead for Bounce, including new programs in new regions as well as some new ways that anyone can now get involved.
Register your interest now to find out more about one of the initiatives:
- Starting 5– Regular giving network of people who give around $5 a week with planned special events for the Starting 5 network. Join the Starting 5 now…
- Bounce100- Get your company involved through pro-bono, fundraising, and corporate engagement programs-launching in November 2022.
- Bounce Collective Volunteers- Use your gift, talents, skills or network to build the strength of Bounce as an organisation as we expand our programs.
- Bounce Challenge- Set your own fundraising challenge and raise funds for a specific Bounce program.
- Become a Career Mentor-support a young person into a job and enhance their career pathways. Apply now…
We have a 100% public donation model where private donors and government funding cover 100% of the management and administration expenses of Charity Bounce. These private donors invest into our long-term mission, our ability to scale as an organisation, and our commitment to using 100% of public donations for direct program delivery.
About Charity Bounce
Charity Bounce is a not for profit organisation that exists to build resiliency and positive job futures for young people at -risk (12-24), using innovation through basketball to create ‘out of reach’ opportunities that inspire and motivate change. With a focus on Indigenous and culturally diverse communities, including newly arrived refugees, we aim to move young people toward a more positive future through the development of sports, education and employment focused social programs. The programs are delivered in partnership with sporting organisations, engaging professional athletes alongside our youth workers to motivate and inspire participants.
We have a 100% public donation model where private donors cover 100% of the management and administration expenses of Charity Bounce. These private donors invest into our long-term mission, our ability to scale as an organisation, and our commitment to using 100% of public donations for direct program delivery. You can donate and join the Starting 5 Network for around $5 a week.