Ray Allen Gala Event- Official Charity Partner
Charity Bounce have been announced as the Official Charity Partner for the RAY ALLEN GALA DINNER on Thursday the 2nd April 2020. Ray Allen is a 2 x NBA Champion with a list of individual accolades including ten NBA All-Star designations, Olympic gold medallist, holding the NBA record in career three-point field goals made in both the regular and postseason, and in 2018, he was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Gala Event is being hosted by Find My Coach and held at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney on Thursday the 2nd April 2020 and is being hosted to support the range of Charity Bounce’s social impact programs, with a focus on funds raised on the night to support our programs in Central Australia. All the details are below along with Charity Bounce network pricing for the Charity Bounce partner and supporter network.
Event | Gala Event with Charity Bounce as the Official Charity Partner
Date | Thursday 2nd April, 6:30- 9:00 pm
Address | Hyatt Regency, Grand Ballroom -161 Sussex St. Sydney, NSW 2000
Includes | 2 course meal, beverages, Q & A with Ray Allen, Live and Silent Auctions
RSVP | email [email protected] by 31st March to book your own table or seats on one of our tables (prices below)
Charity network partner pricing opportunities:
- Regular tables $2100
- Platinum tables at $3500, which includes VIP network meet and greet.
- Individual tickets available for Standard tickets at $210 or Platinum tickets at $380.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT CHARITY BOUNCE
1. Purchase a Table (or tickets) for you or your company, friends/family as one of our network partners at our special discounted rate. (NB: We are working on insider opportunities as they develop so let us know asap to stay connected)
2. Spread the word by Sharing this link with colleagues and friends
3. We Need Auction items– If you or any of your connections can provide any auction items please email or call us. 100% of funds raised from all auction items will go direct to our programs. Check out our 2019 Annual Report to see what you are supporting.
4. Unable to attend -then we hope that you may be able to make a Tax Deductible Donation by selecting one of the options below
Alternatively, individual tickets and tables (and other Charity Bounce Merchandise) can be purchased for the Gala Event through the online shop:
This is a great opportunity and we hope you or your company can support the event.
Entertainment will include:
- Live Interview and Q+A with Ray Allen
- Meet and Greet + Photo Opportunities (for VIP ticket holders)
- Silent and Live Auction Items
- Entertainment and Indigenous Performances
- Two Course Meal and Beverage Package with Pre Event Drinks
- Stunning panoramic views of Darling Harbour
All funds raised on the night will go to support our Indigenous employment and resiliency basketball programs in Central Australia. 100% of funds raised on auction items go to directly to programs.
Charity Bounce -Ray Ellen Gala Invite- 2020
For more information on the Gala and related events go to Find My Coach.