Under Armour x Curry Brand x Charity Bounce January ’22
We are unbelievably excited to announce our first major live event of 2022 with Under Armour Australia and the Curry Brand!
Our Global Ambassador Tracy Williams will be in attendance participating both as a host and in the #ShootLikeSteph Charity Bounce Challenge.
On January 15th, the Curry Brand will transform the Prahran Princes Garden court in Melbourne, Victoria to set the stage for the “Shoot Like Steph” contest. Players of all ages and skill levels are welcome to compete, with 60 seconds to shoot up to 21 balls for a maximum of 25 points per round.
Competitors are encouraged to register early in the day. The three competitors with the highest scores on the day will advance to the Championship Round, with the overall winner of the 3-Point competition receiving AUD$10,000.
A host of celebrities and star athletes are set to join Tracy at the event:
- NBA Champion and NBL MVP Andrew Bogut
- UFC featherweight champion Alex Volkanovski
- Former NBL star Corey “Homicide” Williams
- TV personality and former Australian netballer Carla Dziwoki
- Presenter Karen Ledbury
- Actor and comedian Rob Shehadie
- TV personality and ex rugby league footballer Eloni Vunakece
Join us Saturday 15th January, 2022 from 10:00am – 4:00pm at Princes Gardens, Prahran, VIC 3181 for what is sure to be the Australian basketball event of the summer!